3M Primer 94 Dauber Applicator
- can be used to promote adhesion of 3M tapes to surfaces such polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS, PET/PBT blends, concrete, wood, glass, metal and painted metal surfaces.
- The bonding surface must be relatively clean and dry. Contaminated surfaces should be cleaned with a 50/50 Isopropyl Alcohol and water mixture. A clean lint-free cloth should be used.
- Shake 3M primer 94 well before using.
- Apply a thin uniform coating to the bonding surface using the minimum amount that will fully coat the surface.
- Allow 3M primer 94 to dry thoroughly before applying tape. This is usually accomplished in 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Be sure the primed surface remains free from contaminants prior to applying the tape.
- Porous surfaces may require 2 applications of 3M primer 94 for uniform coverage and good adhesion. Allow first application of primer to dry before applying the second coat.
- 3M primer 94 may be applied with brush or swab. It can also be applied with a pressurized flow gun, knurled roller or other similar types of application equipment.
3M primer 94 can be removed with isopropyl alcohol. Vigorous scrubbing may be required.
Note: Carefully read and follow manufacturer’s precautions and directions for use when handling cleaning solvents.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET 3M™ Primer 94
Ships ground service only. Hazardous, we will not ship by air freight. Can't be shipped outside of the Continental US, Po Box or APO/AFO
Click Here for more information