3M Wrap Film 2080
Finish: Gloss / Chrome
Important Notice: All 2080 gloss films have a clear protective film layer to prevent scratching; this protective film layer must be removed after installation.
3M 2080 GC451 Gloss Silver Chrome vinyl car wrapping film features removable, pressure-activated adhesive with non-visible air release channels. Due to the 60-inch width, you're given the ability to seamlessly wrap any section of a vehicle.
- Ready to use - does not require an overlaminate.
- Proper techniques are needed to achieve the desired mirror-like appearance
- 5.9 mil with adhesive (not including the protective sheet)
- Heating, cold stretching, and knowing when to take the liner off & when to leave it on are some of the factors that will be helpful in the installation
- IR-lamps and electric Heat Guns are the ONLY recommended heat sources to be used during installation
- Avoid overheating and overstretching as the film’s appearance will be negatively affected
- Expected Performance Life is 1 year
- Removable with heat from most substrates within the Expected Performance Life
- Clear Adhesive. Pressure-activated, slideable, repositionable, air release channels
- Treat metallic, pearlescent, textured, and color flip colors as directional
BuyWrap will honor 3M warranty when there are issues with the material as far as defects, however, that does not include incorrect installation of the film. Please, notify BuyWrap of any issues before using the material.
BuyWrap cannot guarantee consistency (or identical lot numbers) when you place multiple orders of the same material. For best results, make sure to order enough material for your project allowing yourself room for error.